Emotional Freedom Technique (also known as EFT or tapping)
Save yourself thousands by using EFT!
Save yourself thousands of dollars by using the Emotional Freedom Technique to resolve core issues that have been causing you stress for most of your life (some you don’t even know about). Less sessions are needed compared to other therapies. Once you resolve your core issues you won’t need to come back for that same issue. Notice how your life becomes happier and calmer.
The benefits of the Emotional Freedom Technique:
- It is like peeling the layers of an onion. The more you peel back the more you can resolve core issues
- There are no reported negative side effects (compared to medications)
- It is simple to do
- It can take seconds to feel better. Eg. You are angry at a family member, tap a few rounds on why you are angry and you will feel your emotions release
- It is empowering – you can learn the tools you need to resolve your own issues
- It is fast and effective – traumas that people have been working on with other therapists for years can disappear with the Emotional Freedom
- Technique in a few short minutes in some cases
- If you reach the core issues then the change is permanent with the Emotional Freedom Technique
- It is cheaper than working with other therapists because you need less sessions to resolve your traumas, provided you get to the core issues
- When you work on one issue the benefits can be applied to other areas of your life. Eg. You come in for anxious tendancies and your finances
- improve or you come in for weight loss and your relationship improves
- You may only need to work on a few core issues to resolve possibly hundreds of other issues. You don’t need to work on every little trigger in your life.
You can’t change the past but you can change how you feel about it. It’s the ‘freedom’ in the Emotional Freedom TechniqueHere are some common areas that people come to resolve with the emotional freedom technique
- Reduce stress and anxious tendancies
- Clearing limiting beliefs and self sabotage
- Easing physical pain
- Losing weight and reducing food cravings
- Eliminating phobias and physical pain
- Assisting with sleep
- So much more…..
See some ways EFT can help you here:
The Emotional Freedom Technique is a simple tool to help you tune into your emotions and traumas and then balances and resolves these issues through tapping on pressure points on the body. Results are generally quick and long lasting if the core issues are resolved. The Emotional Freedom Technique works to reduce cortisol levels in the brain which when high creates stress.
Strong emotions such as fear, anger and sadness can be dissolved using the Emotional Freedom Technique, allowing you to move forward with your life. It is a safe way to confront your traumas as it will dissolve the strong emotions.
The Emotional Freedom Technique means that you can be your own therapist. Forget about spending thousands of dollars to find ways to ‘manage’ your emotions, there is now a proven technique that is so easy you can do it at home for yourself.
Sometimes not only do we need to resolve traumas through the Emotional Freedom Technique but sometimes we also need to release limiting beliefs which is something that you feel is true but is stopping you from doing what you want to do or achieve. Most limiting beliefs are not actually true.
The Emotional Freedom Technique can be used by anyone to become aware of your emotions while relieving stress. Through this technique you gain self confidence, self esteem and self responsibility
How our Emotional Freedom Technique Sessions Work
Sessions can be in person or on skype/zoom. The benefits of an online session are that they are more convenient for you as you’ll be able to avoid traffic and travel time for the convenience of your own home.
Adult sessions are generally 90 minutes and child sessions are generally 60 minutes. We will work collaboratively on your goals and I will teach you how to empower yourself through the use of the Emotional Freedom Technique. Before working with children one session with a parent is required first. This is because often when a parent taps on some of their issues, it helps to resolve the child’s issues also. In my own family I have noticed that both of my sons are calmer because I’ve reduced my own stress by tapping.